Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome to my new blog.

Jan. 18, 2008.

My name is Edna B, and I'm making this blog as a place to share photos and scrapbooking layouts and/or information. I'm fairly new to scrapbooking, but slowly becoming addicted to it's creativeness.

I am proud to say that I recently became a "Scrap Raven" (creative team member) for Designer Snow Raven. Soon, I will be adding a link to Snow Raven's blog so that you may check out all her beautiful designs.

In the meantime, you might want to check out a new scrapbooking forum, Kristen's Scrap Trunk." There, you will meet a lot of nice folks who can help you with your Scrapping. While you're there, check out the different challenges, and the wonderful rewards you can earn by participating. There's also a new Design Class being offered by Snow Raven, where you can learn how to make your own designs, and a shop where you can find many of your scrapbooking needs. http://www.designs-for-kristen.co.uk/forum/

That's it for today. Thanks for coming to visit.
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Edie B. said...

Edna B., I'm so proud of you, your accomplishments,your photos and designs, and I so respect your desire to always keep learning. You are an inspiration, Edna B.
Love, Edie B.

Edie B. said...

Edna B., love September and December pixs - awesome job! BTW, what is Tootsie wearing in her pix?
Hugs, Edie B.