Saturday, January 26, 2008

Heatwave Coming?

Jan. 26, 2008

They say it's going up over freezing this coming week. I don't like wishing away the days, but I sure could use some of that warmer weather. Yesterday, I got a new cell phone. It was time. The old one only lived an hour or two at a time, and only if you weren't using it. It also didn't work in too many of the places I was usually at.

The young man who waited on me was kind enough to send the photos on my old phone to my e-mail, so that I wouldn't lose them. I thought I would share one of the photos with you. The picture quality was so much better than I realized. The young man told me that the picture quality on my new phone would be even better. So now I have to take a few pictures to see if he was right.

Meanwhile, here's the picture. Tootsie and I were on the way to one of her chemo appointments. As you can see, she's not exactly looking forward to it. But still, she's beautiful. Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: